Monday, April 12, 2010

Tyler Bryant

Never heard of him? Neither had I until my Dad and Sister bought tickets to see him at a little venue here in Missoula. I did a little looking up on him and he is said to be the next big guitar player. Nashville Scene names him as "an artist to watch" in 2010. He doesn't even have a CD out yet but you can hear some of his music on his website, or look him up on YouTube.

The concert was last night and he ROCKED! He was so much fun to watch rock out on his pink guitar, he was full of energy and you could tell he LOVED what he was doing!

We did not bring a camera (I know stupid us) but one of us had a pretty good cell that got decent pictures.


Tyler Bryant


The bassist Calvin Webster

They were in town working on the Rock Prophecies project. I am so glad we went these guys are going places.

No comments:

Post a Comment