Friday, March 7, 2014

Adalynn's Nursery


Addy's room is mostly done and I love the way it turned out. I was originally going to go with orange and teal, but got talked into orange and pink since she is a little girl. I made the curtains from white flat sheets and a panel of orange chevron fabric. 


The poofs are made from orange and pink tule. The sheepskin rug is a gift from my Grandma. 


I made the fish art from salvaged wood and acrylic paint. The dresser was an ugly brown and gold piece that we picked up from a thrift store. I filled in all of the holes from the ugly drawer pullers and painted it white. I found the wooden balls at a local hobby store and Jaxton helped me paint them orange. 


In the other corner is a rocking chair and a pile of boxes. I need to go through the boxes and find a small end table to put a lamp and nursing necessities. 

1 comment:

  1. You are SOOO talented! I love the hot pink and orange. Addy is BEAUTIFUL. What a precious baby girl and big boy! I hope you are adjusting okay and getting some sleep :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete