Monday, November 8, 2010

It's DONE!



My kitchen island is DONE! If you don't remember (cause it really has been that long) check out here and here. The finished product turned out NOTHING like I first pictured, but I am so glad that I mixed it up a little and made a bold move.

I had the stainless steel top made where I work, it was a little bit of a splurge but I am happy Robie talked me into it. And the bottom, well I made the decision to change the colors of my kitchen. I did have a black and green thing goin, but our bedroom is just about the same color green and my next favorite color is blue which we have in the living room and the bathroom. So I took after my mom who has had a red kitchen for as long as I can remember and I will begin to phase out the black and green.



2 comments: