Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas in January

I'm going to take you back almost one month to Christmas Eve at my in laws.

Imagine my surprise and excitement when there is a Cricut machine under the tree with my name on it!! I am just like a little kid and cannot wait to get home and play with it.

Once home I am a good Mommy and get Jaxton down to bed before tearing into the box and setting it up.

Now imagine my disappointment when it is not cutting properly, just scratching the surface. I go to bed confused and sad knowing that the next day, Christmas was jam packed with more family and I would not be able to tinker with it.

When I finally get a chance to sit down and look for help on the Internet I find a couple possible solutions, but none of them work for me. So I have to call Cricut, the want me to send it back, I do and wait patiently by the window awaiting the delivery of my toy.

I couple weeks later we got home from running errands and there was a small package from ParvoCraft on my doorstep. Turns out for some reason they send me a Gypsy instead of a Cricut. So after another call they send me another return packing slip and a week later another box shows up.

This time a much bigger box and exactly what I wanted.  I got a couple quick crafts in and I have ideas for many more.
My new toy :)

I used some red vinyl to jazz up my white Kitchen Aid

I used one of the cartridges to make label tags for my boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment