Sunday, January 30, 2011

Smiley Boy

Little ManMan has been smiling an giggling like crazy.
He loves it when we play with his nose and lips. It always gets a big smile out if him.
I finally got a few pictures of it, they are a little blurry but still the cutest thing I have ever seen!



Cutest thing EVER right?!?!

The worst part about digital cameras....I don't have any prints to show people or keep in a scrap book. I am going to have to get a lot better about visiting the photo center.

He also took his first real bath with Mommy this past week. He loved it! He lounged around for a while then started kicking and splashing. We are going to have a little fish on our hands I just know it.



1 comment:

  1. Rande, How adorable! I can't believe the change from baby just a couple of weeks ago, to baby BOY! What a doll! Thanks for posting the pix - and give him a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete