Friday, January 21, 2011

Work Woes



My baby is 6 weeks old today.

He is smiling it Mommy and Daddy,

He is making cooing noises,

He is trying really hard to roll over, loves to bounce up and down

He is a total ladies man.

It makes me so sad to think that in two days I have to start work again and will not get to be around him all day.

I am so jealous off all the stay at home moms who get to watch their child's every big milestone and even the small ones.

I want to spend every day at home with him.

I have been so spoiled these past 6 weeks, just the 3 of us at home with nothing better to do than watch him sleep.

I am so afraid that I am going to miss everything.

Even Robie gets to stay home and see him as he has not been called back work.


Look at that little cutie sitting on his Daddy (nice smile hun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment